Open Networking

Home Forums East End Connections Open Networking

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fiona Colbron-Brown 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

OK all lovely EEC Members I’m starting this off, I’ve no idea what I’m doing as never run a forum before but this is a closed forum for EEC Members only.

This is your space as a paid member, it’s a closed group so only paid members can see the content a place for you to communicate with all your fellow Members to help support one another- This could be in the format of:

Ask the group for advice and guidance if stuck
    Offer skills exchange/swop
    Offer discounts or free places to members on your events or workshops
    Highlight anything you’d like to see in the group or suggestions for EEC in the future

Let’s work together to help one another, please keep it clean, no profanity, respect other peoples views and feelings

Fiona

If the last two years are to go by the EEC Summer Events quieten a little, so I’m offering a Summer Spacial for the summer events 25 July & 15 Aug

Buy one bring someone half price. As a member you are welcome to bring along someone for half price too. Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to do this on Eventbrite so suggesting they pay half price ticket at the door. Just let me know if you plan to bring someone along so I can keep track of my numbers.

Thanks Fiona
    Enjoy this warm sunshine while you can

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.